- By using address mark of loop it is possible to form alarm threshold loops, for example: smoke, manual, or flame (also sensor with any normally open dry contact). In this case the loop has its unique address in the system and is controlled with a mark. In the event of operation or malfunction, it makes possible to have exactly determined location of loop. Either one or two sensors may be applied for the activation of formed alarm threshold loop. All possible disorders are controlled in the loop: cutoff and short circuit. In practice address mark of loop is often fixed in front of the building including threshold loop. It is also possible to apply other versions for the use of address loop. Such decision makes possible to save money in the event of installation on the expense of minimization of wiring and possibility of use of cheap sensors;
- The mark provides voltage supply to formed threshold loop in the amount of about 20 v, it may also clear detector connected to it under the order of fire alarm system control unit-1A for the purpose of their removal from the run condition;
- Upon configuration of address mark AMDL, when having alarm there may be set mark cutoff. In this case activation of smoke detectors (or flame detectors) will not cause increased current consumption from addressable loop. The mark will automatically cut off its threshold loop and transfers saved information to fire alarm system control unit-1A. Such an approach keeps address loop from overload on the current and enables connection of various addressable devices on it;
- Based on software the address marks of loop may be united in groups, both between them and with the other addressable equipment under the order of flexible connections between them;
- Pay attention that no more than 80 pieces may be fixed without any other addressable equipment, only upon inclusion of address marks of loop into the address loop of equipment.