Fire smoke detector linear Arton
Certified on conformity with ДСТУ EN 54-12:2014 requirements.
* Single-component: composed of receiver-transmitter unit and reflector;
* Succession of technical decisions, used in Arton-ДЛ and Arton-ДЛ1 detectors;
* Indicators of increased brightness of modes “stand-by”, “fire”, “malfunction”, “calibration”, “Test”;
* Adjustment through “Промiнь-1” laser indicator;
* Output signal in mode “calibration” for exact adjustment and without laser indicator;
* Automatic installation of sensitivity on entire range of distances;
* Compensation of sensitivity drift upon breaking receive and transfer lens;
* Upon cutoff of sensitivity drift’s compensation, sensitivity range may be changed;
* Connection to fire alarm system control unit with two-wired loop;
* Does not require last resistor in two-wire loop;
* Compatibility with local fire alarm system control unit produced by various manufacturers.
* Possibility of connection to fire alarm system control unit with the module МУШ-ДЛМ (four-wire connection).
Basic factors determining advantages of the use of single-component detectors:
* Decrease of the volume of installation operations and materials – one site for the connection o loop.
* Simplification of mechanical adjustment- adjustment of only receiver and transfer unit;
* Provision of high accuracy of assembly through laser indicator or through the control of output signal with external voltmeter;
* High protection against hindrances at the expense of internal synchronization of the operation of receiver and transfer unit;