Fire alarm system control unit
The panel complies with EN 54-2, EN54-4, EN54-13, EN54-21.
- 16 I/O channels (two blocks on 8 channels);
- modes of I/O channels: fire loop, logical loop, protective loop, key;
- modes of loop:
- fire with reverification with terminal capacitor;
- fire with reverification with terminal resistor;
- fire without reverification with terminal capacitor;
- fire without reverification with terminal resistor;
- logical (discreet input); protective; output (key).
- passive and active detectors can be connected to one loop. Combined loops applying 2- and 4- wire wiring diagrams.
- low current consumption at the expense of usage of fire alarm loops with terminal capacitor, dynamic power of logical loop (discrete inputs);
- outputs: “Output”, “Fire”;
- three programmable outputs with circuit integrity control; three outputs of “open collector” type without circuit integrity control; output relay on two blocks of transfer contacts (factory default
- Fault output); user-friendly controls and indications: simple menu (easy-to-use like a simple mobile phone);
- digital display with large highlighted characters;
- standard phone key pad;
- continuous numbering (addressing) of each object (loop, output), communication blocks and interface collector;
- galvanic decoupling of blocks, providing higher reliability and repairability of the panel;
- possible arrangement of hierarchic group of up to 20 panels with integrated control and control in compliance with the national construction requirements DBN 2.5.56-2010;
- BSKM-1 interface GSM module can be connected for communication with central monitoring stations.