- Address mark detector is small size mark (total 26x22x4mm) and is hidden inside the cases of many detector bodies, for example, smoke or manual. Thanks to it is quite easy to install it and is invisible after the completion of installation;
- Usage of address mark detector makes possible to efficiently switch usual threshold detectors, for example: smoke, manual or flame, also any sensors with normally open dry contact to addressable. In this case detector has its unique address into the system. It makes possible to exactly determine its location immediately after its activation. On the expense of minimization of wiring and use of cheap sensors the saving upon installation may appear quite significant issue;
- The mark provides voltage supply for the detectors connected to it, controls over their condition, clears connected threshold detector under the order of fire alarm system control unit-1A (some versions may be programmed: automatically or manually by pressing button);
- Upon configuration of address mark detector AMD, when having alarm there may be set mark cutoff. In this case activation of detector will not cause increased current consumption from addressable loop. The mark will automatically cut off activated detector and transfers saved information to fire alarm system control unit-1A. Such an approach keeps address line from overload on the current and enables connection of more various addressable devices on it;
- Based on software the address marks of loop may be united in groups, both between them and with the other addressable equipment under the order of flexible connections between them;
- Pay attention that no more than 200 pieces may be fixed without any other addressable equipment, only upon inclusion of address marks of loop into the address loop of equipment.